DIRECT TAX: COMPLIANCE & PLANNING
- Direct tax and regulatory advisory & statutory compliances
- Representation & litigation support
- International tax advisory & planning
- Regulatory advice and support under Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) guidelines Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Companies Act
- Inbound investment advisory & entity set-up
- Outbound investment & cross-border transaction advisory
- Tax diagnostic reviews
- Tax due diligence
- Expatriate tax advisory & compliance services
- Compliance of Dividend distribution tax
INCOME TAX CONSULTANCY FOR RESIDENT/NRI/NR:
- Filling of Income tax return for individuals, firms, companies, trust or HUF.
- To obtain Permanent Account Number (PAN) and TAN number online
- Specific advice on taxation Tax Audit
- Rectification, revision or appeal of income tax orders.
- To follow up income tax refunds.
- To get the clearance certificate for going abroad
- Payments on which income tax deduction at source required.
- Annual return for TDS in electronic form (E- TDS )
- Consultancy in TDS matters
- Certificate for claiming Export exemption
- Registration of trust for charitable purposes
- Advance tax computation
- Obtaining advance Ruling
- Tax planning & Other Compliances as per Income Tax Act.
DOMESTIC TAX SERVICES
Sound business decisions need to be backed by the right tax advice. Rapid globalization, has led to intense competition. Corporate entities have realized that progressive tax strategies and proper planning can reduce the tax incidence and provide the much needed cutting edge over competitors.
CORPORATE AND BUSINESS TAX CONSULTING:- This service not only covers advice in respect of tax positions, but also transaction advisory services relevant to consummating mergers, acquisitions and re-organizations.
CORPORATE AND BUSINESS TAX COMPLIANCE:- The tax authorities keep abreast with the growing complexities and sophistication of business transactions. Our professionals have both the experience and the acumen to guide clients through tax proceedings in a result-oriented manner.
COMPLIANCE AND LITIGATION SERVICES
The focus of tax assessments (audits) is gradually shifting from micro issues (such as, procedural disallowances) to issue based and concept based reviews. Given the legal labyrinth that taxpayers often face, a judicious cost-benefit analysis is imperative in deciding which issues are worthwhile to litigate and on which issues it is more viable to concede. We, with our experience and in-depth knowledge help in making this decision. Complicated direct tax litigation at all levels of the Income tax Authorities is our forte.
In the arena of Cross Border Taxation, the Indian authorities have been late entrant. The last few years have seen an extremely aggressive revenue approach focusing on issues related to permanent establishments, transfer pricing, round tripping. etc.. Given the legal labyrinth that taxpayers often face, including those that are operating multiple jurisdictions it is imperative to engage in complicated litigation at all levels of the Income tax Authorities.
We have both the experience and the acumen to represent clients through tax assessments before the tax department including the international tax department assessing foreign entities to tax in India. We also represent clients in transfer pricing assessments before the Transfer Pricing Department and in appellate forums such as the Dispute resolution Panel and the Income Tax Appellant Tribunal.
We help in mitigating hardship and offer intelligent tax advice in a result oriented manner.