Welcome to Global-Ca
Do you want to explore the world?
Do you want to gain experience?
Do you want variety?
We need you!
Globalca has something to offer you. Our Article/Accountant are on the path to becoming professionally competent, service-oriented specialists. Thanks to our diverse departments and a rotation cycle of at least six months, we guarantee an exciting basic education. Excursions and special occasions offer an opportunity for social contact. Contact us for detailed information and registration requirements.
Send your resume for Employment / Trainee[contact-form-7 id=”3789″]
What materials should be included in your application ?
A. letter of motivation:
In your letter of motivation, you explain why you are applying to Globalca and what about Globalca appeals to you. The main component is a description of your favourite subjects, your interests and your abilities. If you have already completed Articleship, language residencies or other similar programs, you can also tell us about those experiences. Finally, tell us whether you are interested in an E-profile or M-profile as a certified Accountant, or in professional certification for IT . You should provide your signature on your letter of motivation.
B. Curriculum Vitae:
In your CV, it is important that you inform us about your personal information. Your educational history (the current academic year at the top) as well as any trainings, foreign residencies etc. should be clearly listed in chronological order in your CV. Other training courses, languages, computing abilities (10-finger system proficiency) can also be listed. We would also be interested to hear about your hobbies.
C. Two most recent academic transcripts:
We look at an overview of your recent academic marks to assess the required acceptance criteria for your chosen articleship.
D. letters of reference from pre-articleship/holiday jobs, certificates of foreign residencies:
If you have any other qualifications, we ask that you document them as well.
E. multi-check evaluation:
In order to ensure neutral evaluation, we request that you send the multi-check for your selected articleship.
What happens after your materials are submitted ?
- You will receive a confirmation immediately after receipt of your application
- We will check your application portfolio
- We will invite you to an interview
- If qualified, you will do a 2-3 day pre-articleship with us
- If everything proceeds successfully, we will then sign an articleship contract
How can you prepare for the interview ?
- Why are you the right person for the articleship?
- Also think about questions you have about your future training at Globalca
- Inform yourself about the vocational program and the various profiles
- Arrive to your interview appointment on time, well-prepared and well-groomed, and bring a notebook and writing implement
We offer Employment / Trainee
- Periodic changes in department and area
- Well-educated and experienced trainers
- Monthly stipend
- Educational support
- Goal of permanent employment after articleship